abilities, knowledge areas, skill sets, etc.
Integrating Technology with Learning
- Use best practices and appropriate technologies in face-to-face, blended, and online environments to engage learners
- Make efficient use of Learning Management Systems (Moodle, Canvas, BlackBoard, etc.) for secure online teaching and learning.
- Expertise includes professional multimedia production, including camera work, sound editing, voiceovers, digital storytelling, video editing, and New Media to engage learners.
- Well informed on current research and emerging technologies that are applicable to innovative and engaging learning activities
Collaboration and Project Management
- Competent at managing time, multitasking, meeting deadlines, dealing with unexpected issues, and providing motivation in busy environments.
- Able to collaborate, compromise, and communicate effectively with exceptional oral, written, and digital communication skills.
- Adept at assessing needs, mentoring/coaching others, demonstrating policies, procedures and new information, and sharing helpful feedback
- Capable of building positive relationships with clients, SME’s, colleagues, and stakeholders by embracing both similarities and differences, working respectfully towards common goals – and achieving them.
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Analyze and assess complex issues that involve various technical, organizational, and cultural aspects from a variety of perspectives
- Accurately evaluate technologies, courses, and programs with well conceived assessments and be prepared to make changes, when necessary.
- Apply advanced trouble-shooting and logical problem solving skills to support tactical and strategic planning.
- Consider all valid arguments, craft informed decisions, make recommendations, accept responsibility and give recognition to others, as warranted.
Research and Written Communication
- Able to plan, develop and implement useful research initiatives and assessments with appropriate research questions and methodologies.
- Consistently exercises ethical judgment to maintain the highest standards of security and privacy among all study participants.
- Capable of collecting data, analyzing results, producing excellent analytical & technical documentation based on qualitative & quantitative research.
- Highly skilled with document searching, word processing, citation referencing, mind mapping, social media, data analysis, and presentation tools.